Heirloom Gardening Pants: A bumper crop of functional features.
That's because we built 'em to be the most purposeful pants you've ever laid your green thumbs on. Lighter, leaner, meaner 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric sheds stubborn stains and gives you 360° flexibility. The all-new arched-back Curvesetter waistband gives you best-in-class coverage when you bend. Plus, its elastic sides and brushed tricot lining give you a custom fit that sits soft against skin.
Cotton：Great quality cotton and comfortable to wear.
Stain-proof: New fabric protects against liquids, dirt, stains, spills and soil; lightweight, breathable, waterproof, wrinkle resistant.
Water Resistant: Moisture-wicking fabric is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) to shed light rain and stains.
DURABLE FABRIC: These adventure-ready pants are abrasion-resistant, making them a great choice for climbing, hiking or any outdoor activity
- 4.8-oz. DuluthFlex® ripstop fabric is super-stretchy and strong
- Dirt brushes right off - keep it in the garden!
- Curvesetter™ waistband for above average rear coverage
- Crouch Gusset® lets you bend without binding
- Double-chapped legs for poke protection
- Double-layer knees with bulk-free bonded water barrier; accepts knee pads, sold separately
- Articulated knees let you kneel without binding
- 9 total pockets, including right thigh cargo pocket with tuckable flap and hidden vertical zip pocket on the left
- Convertible legs roll up when your ankles need a breather
- UPF 30 sun protection
- All Fit: perfect for curvy and straight body shapes
- Mid rise; cut roomy for movement and comfort
- Machine wash